“The Green Mountain Cyclocross race is at the Catamount Outdoor Family Center in Williston, Vermont. We offer a racing category for everyone. Whether you are a first time racer, a seasoned elite, or make your parents load up your balance bike, we’ve got you covered. In 2022 we also held a 5k running race consisting of 2 laps of the cylcocross course. All races are professionally timed. Our event is sanctioned by USA Cycling – if you are not a member you can purchase a 1-day license online (free for juniors) in the registration process, or at the event (not applicable for runners).
Friday Evening Clinics:
- 3:00PM – SRAM bike check station opens to basic bike safety and function checks.
- 4:00 PM – Check-in starts for all WGD and Junior clinic participants
- 4:30 PM – Introductions and clinic overview
- Junior Clinic leaders: Jonathan Page, Cody Philips
- WGD Clinic leaders: Meghan Owens, Joanne Grogan
- 4:30-6:00 PM – Clinic instruction and drills, course preview
- 6:15 PM – Prize Giveaways and pizza provided by SRAM!
Saturday Racing and Schedule of Events:
- 8:00 AM – Registration opens for all cyclocross races. Course open for pre-riding.
- 9:30 AM – Novice / Cat 5 Men and Women races, Junior 9-14 Boys and Girls races
- 10:25 AM – Men Category 3/4/5 race
- 11:30 AM – Lawson Finest Liquids Beer Garden opens
- 11:20 AM – Men Masters 40+, Junior 15-18, and Masters 50+/60+ races
- 12:15 PM – Women Cat 3/4/5, Women Junior 15-18, and Women Masters 40+/50+ races
- 12:30 PM – Ben and Jerry’s Lil’ Kids races (9 and under, separate course next to Club row)
- 1:20 PM – Men’s Elite Category 1/2/3 race
- 2:30 PM – Women’s Elite Category 1/2/3 race, Non-Binary race starts at 2:46
- 3:40 PM – Men’s and Women’s single speed races
- 4:30 PM – Cider Donut relay race presented by Jackalope Sports – meet by the start line. No results, just glory.
- 4:30 PM – Lawson’s Finest Liquids Beer Garden closes
- PODIUMS will be approximately 30 minutes following the conclusion of each race”
Details gathered from https://www.greenmountaincx.org